Colonel Crawford Local Schools Treasurer, David Sheldon
Mr. Sheldon Educational Background:
- 1994 Graduate of Wynford High School
- 1998 Received BA in Business Administration and Sport Management from Bluffton College
- 2003 Received Career Technical Integrated Business Teaching License
- 2004 Received Masters in Educational Administration from Ashland University
- 2009 Received Principal License Grades 5-12
- 2020 Received Superintendent License
- 2022 Received School Treasurer License
Welcome to the Treasurer’s Office of Colonel Crawford Local School District. My goal is to provide accurate and timely information as well as current and historical data to the school district community. The Board of Education, Superintendent, and I will work together to be excellent stewards of the taxpayer’s dollars and ensure that the students of Colonel Crawford receive the best education that our community can provide.
My goal is to maintain fiscal credibility and consistently provide financial reporting, forecasting, budgeting, and processing as a means of supporting all administration and personnel of the school system. We continually monitor the finances of the district and use a conservative approach in our fiscal decisions.
As always, feel free to contact my office (419-562-6755) if you have any questions with regards to financial information for the Colonel Crawford Local School District.